+Terrel Owens(He's to good to be done yet)
+Roddy White(You've got to believe this perennial great will get even better as Matt Ryan does)
+Calvin Johnson(With the Lions finally pulling back together at QB expect allot more from Calvin)
+Jay Cutler(Jay is low in draft rankings but still has good weapons now that he has moved to Chicago-Especially Devin Hester)
+Ryan Grant(Ranked A Little Far back this year...I'm going with my gut instinct on this one
Not For Real:
+Mark Sanchez(I really hav overall doubts about this man only pick him in a deep leauge)
+Darren Sproles(He's not going to have a horrible season but lets be real everything ended up lineing up just right for him to have sucess)
+Eli Manning(Lets be honest he's a decent quarter back but he's not worth an early pick if thats what your planning on doing)
+Chad Pennington(I expect him to do better than some people do but don have him as your only quarterback)
+Eddie Royal(Kyle Orton is no Jay Cutler and Eddie Royal is no Randy Moss, i wouldnt take one glance at Royal this year)
No comments:
Post a Comment