Monday, August 17, 2009

Homee Watch

The Panthers kick off their preseason tonight and we are currently on homee watch. Not just any homee though, Jake Delhome. The question is, does he have anything left. I think he does and could be a potential great late round pick for your fantasy teams. I think there is something to that new contract he signed and he'll have a great season.

3 comments:

  1. I disagree. I think that Del "homme" doesn't have anything left. If he didn't have Steve Smith he wouldn't be anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some "not for reals":

    Marion Barber: loses job to Felix Jones
    Larry Johnson: nothing left
    Jake Delhomme: just fumbled again
    Julius Jones: Seahawks aren't very good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah, finally someone else who thinks that Delhomme still has something left in him!!!!! I agree that he still has potential to be a good starting QB, not a great one and not the pro bowler he once was. I do agree that he needs better receivers.

    ReplyDelete